Your Book does Indeed Start Here.
There is nothing more satisfying than writing a book, either fiction or non fiction. I help writers take what they have and create the book they need.
- I work with professionals – coaches, leaders, bloggers and speakers.
- Do you want to be a real author and demonstrate that you are the authority in your field?
- Do you want to express your creativity or (finally) tell your story?
- Authoring a book will enhance your career and yes, your life.
- How do I know? I create fiction and nonfiction books myself.
or drop me an email to schedule a free consultation. I will help you discover the best way to take to get your book written and published.
Here is an idea of what we explore during the course of writing your book:
- Audience analysis
- The competition
- Key words
- Three goals for the book
- Draft of the Book out line
- Identify existing materials
- Completed book outline
- Identify the Best Social Media outlets
- Ideas for book cover and book identity.
- Collect and edit illustrative stories
- Drafts of four chapters
- Set up Social Media
- Identify appropriate speaking venues
- Rough draft completed
- Schedule for social media created
- Book identity and cover approved
- Identify Beta Readers
- Send draft to Beta Readers
- Request book endorsements (back of book blurbs)
- Blog about the book
- Schedule speaking venues and classes
- Evaluate Beta Feedback
- Send book to final copy editor
- Set up blogs from the book
End of Month Six
- Launch the book!
- Appear as a guest on Newbie Writers Podcast
Time: 5 hours direct coaching and manuscript feedback
10 hours your own work towards completion of the project.
Cost: 6 months – $900.00
This is a general idea – individual results may vary.
While you are organizing your slides, notes and research, my favorite program to keep it all together is Scrivener. I promote it all the time – I use it for my novels and as my every day journal. I have not found anything better. I thought you’d like to see it for yourself, just click on the link below and check it out. If you need a solution for keeping your work organized, this is it.
Not ready yet? I understand. Stay in touch!
Sign up below for the Monthly Newsletter – From Newbie to Known
And when I say monthly, I really mean, monthly.