Social Media – the Chief Storytelling Officer
I earned the only accredited Professional Social Media Certificate from Sonoma State. I work with companies looking to enhance or even create their own social media campaigns.
What Social Media Can Do
- Can replace traditional advertising
- One of the better ways for companies to deliver their benefit/value proposition.
- Demonstrates authenticity
- Creates social exchange that can lead to customers and clients
- Tells the company story
What the Chief Storytelling Officer does:
- Content Creation
- Explores seasonality of products and services
- Find content in the existing files of the company to use on the web-site and in the appropriate Social Media channels.
- Creates web site landing pages
- Creates personal/business twitter accounts and manages them
- Creates Facebook pages, manages them
- Sets up a schedule to update or write white papers for publication on appropriate platforms and channels.